Resident Help Center
How do I change the Arize Smart Lock’s batteries?
To change the Arize Smart Lock’s batteries
- Locate the back side of the Arize Smart Lock (the side facing the inside of the unit).
- Use a screwdriver to unscrew the lock’s back panel.
- Once the back panel is unscrewed and taken off, remove the old batteries and replace them with 4 new AA batteries.
- Once this is done, screw the back panel back onto the Arize Smart Lock.
- Check to see if the low battery icon in the app has disappeared. If not, tap the low battery icon on the dashboard to dismiss the alert.