Resident Help Center
How do I to update firmware?
To update firmware on any device
- Open the Arize Resident App.
- Note: If you have not downloaded the app yet, download it here.
- From the resident dashboard, tap the menu icon located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Devices.
- If a device has a red dot next to it, tap it to expand the device menu.
- Tap the device you want to update.
- Tap Firmware Update.
- Tap Update.
Note: Only devices with a red dot next to them have firmware updates available.