Resident Help Center
What are the different thermostat and fan modes?
- Auto: Set a temperature range. The heater or air conditioning will automatically turn on if the temperature goes outside of this range.
- Heat: The heater will turn on until it is set to a different setting.
- Cool: The air conditioning will turn on until it is set to a different setting.
- Auto: By default, the fan mode is set to Auto mode. The fan will operate whenever the device is either heating or cooling and will automatically adjust to your settings.
- On: The fan will stay on until it is set to a different setting.
- Circulating: The fan randomly circulates air 30% of the time.