Property Manager Help Center
How do I set a schedule to a specific dimmer switch?
To create a schedule for a specific dimmer switch
- Click Lighting in the side navigation menu.
- Filter through to find the dimmer switch(es) you want to create a schedule for.
- Once you have found the dimmer switch(es) you want to create a schedule for, click on the calendar icon under the “Action” column.
- A pop up screen will appear. Click Create Schedule.
- Select a start time and whether the dimmer switch will be on or off.
- If you have selected “On”, you will have to select the brightness level of the dimmer switch.
- Next, select when the schedule will repeat.
- Click Create.