How do I control my dimmer switch using the Arize Resident App?
With the Arize Resident App, you can turn your dimmer switch on or off, adjust brightness levels, and schedule lighting changes throughout the day.
From the resident dashboard, you’ll be able to see all the devices currently installed inside your unit. To turn the dimmer switch on or off, tap the Power icon.
If the Power icon is green, the light is currently turned on. If the Power icon is white, the light currently is turned off.
Tap on the dimmer switch to view the dimmer switch device page. From the device page, you can tap and drag to adjust the brightness setting, tap the Power icon to turn the dimmer switch on or off, and create and manage schedules.
To create and manage schedules:
- Press the Schedule icon on the dimmer switch device page
2. Press the + button to add a dimmer switch schedule
3. Enter the desired start time and choose whether the device turn on or off
4. Enter desired brightness setting
5. Select how often the schedule will occur
6. Press Create Schedule
Note: If the brightness level is set to 0%, the light will turn off. Adjusting the brightness setting to anything above 0% will turn the light on.
You can also add, edit, or delete any of your previously created dimmer switch schedules from the schedule page.