How do I connect my thermostat to my personal Wi-Fi?
This walkthrough demonstrates how to connect your Arize Thermostat to your personal Wi-Fi using either the Arize Resident App or the Arize Thermostat device. Before following these steps, make sure that you are not already connected to your personal Wi-Fi network.
To connect your Arize Thermostat to your personal Wi-Fi:
- Use the left < and right > arrows to navigate to the menu, and press OK
- Use the right > arrow to highlight the Network icon, and press OK
- Press OK on Connect to view the current network connection status
- Press OK on Reconfigure to view the Wi-Fi setup instructions screen
- Open the Arize Resident App and go to the thermostat device page, then to Thermostat Settings, then to Configure Wi-Fi
- Confirm that your Arize Thermostat is on the Wi-Fi setup page
- Follow the in-app instructions to connect to your personal Wi-Fi
- Note: You must connect the thermostat to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network