Resident Help Center
How do I change my thermostat mode?
There are two ways to change your thermostat mode
- Through the Arize Resident App
- Using the Arize Smart Thermostat
To change your thermostat mode through the Arize Resident App
- Open the Arize Resident App.
- From the resident dashboard, tap the thermostat device tile.
- Tap the thermostat mode icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap the auto icon to turn on auto mode and keep your indoor temperature within a set temperature range.
- Tap the cool icon to turn on your air conditioning.
- Tap the heat icon to turn on heating.
- Tap the off icon to turn the thermostat off.
To change your thermostat mode using the Arize Smart Thermostat
- Use the left < and right > arrows to navigate to the thermostat mode icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen and press OK.
- Use the up ^ and v down arrows to select the desired thermostat mode.
- Press OK.