Resident Help Center
How do I connect the hub to my Wi-Fi network?
To connect the hub to Wi-Fi
- Open the Arize Resident App.
- From the resident dashboard, tap the menu icon located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device.
- Select the hub that you wish to connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password to connect to the hub.
- If your network is not searchable, you can set it up by tapping Manually Set Up Wi-Fi at the bottom of the list.
Note: The connecting process might take a few minutes depending on your Wi-Fi cable speed and bandwidth. A prompt will appear once your device is connected to your Wi-Fi. Our connected devices can only connect to 2.4G Wi-Fi. Your Wi-Fi password can contain upper and lowercase normal characters and ONLY the following special characters: !@#$%^&*()-+