Resident Help Center
How do I edit a temperature hold?
There are two ways to edit a temperature hold
- Through the Arize Resident App
- Using the Arize Smart Thermostat
To edit a temperature hold through the Arize Resident App
- Open the Arize Resident App.
- From the resident dashboard, tap the thermostat device tile.
- Tap Hold Options.
- Select the desired hold option.
To edit a temperature hold using the Arize Smart Thermostat
- After initiating a temperature hold, navigate to the menu and select Settings.
- Highlight Hold Options and press OK.
- Select the desired hold option. Your options include Until Next Schedule Time, 2 Hours, 4 Hours, and Hold Permanently.
- You will now see the updated hold status on the main thermostat screen above your current indoor temperature.
Note: Hold Permanently will hold the thermostat mode and set the temperature indefinitely. You will need to remove the hold before reverting to your previously scheduled settings.