Resident Help Center
How do I reset my smart hub?
To reset your Arize Smart Hub
- Unplug the hub from the back.
- Plug the hub back into that power outlet using the provided power adaptor and cable.
- Wait for a green power indicator light to appear.
- Let the hub automatically boot up and connect to a 4G network (flashing red light). This process should take no more than 10 minutes.
- The 4G network has successfully connected when the red indicator light stops flashing.
Note: We do NOT recommend that you unplug the hub. If the hub is unplugged, you will not be able to use your Arize Resident App to control any Arize devices in your home.