Property Manager Help Center
How do I use the extreme temperature setting?
To use the extreme temperature setting
- Click Devices in the side navigation menu.
- Click Thermostats under “Devices”.
- Click Settings (or the settings icon) next to the title of the “Thermostats” page.
- Use the slider to set your extreme cold temperature threshold (range between 40°F – 50°F).
- The low-temperature threshold refers to the temperature at which you would like heating to begin.
- Use the slider to set your extreme hot temperature threshold (range between 90°F – 99°F).
- The high-temperature threshold refers to the temperature at which you would like cooling to begin.
- Click Save.
Note: When the temperature crosses one of these thresholds, you will receive an alert via the Arize Management Portal. If the Extreme Temperature Alert is turned off, you will not receive alerts under extreme temperature situations.