Property Manager Help Center
How does Self-Guided Tour Mode work?
Self-Guided Tour Mode is only enabled when your properties use Arize Smart Locks. When a prospective resident receives their access code for a self-guided tour, you can simultaneously adjust the thermostat inside the unit they’re touring, making sure they enjoy a pleasant viewing experience.
To set Self-Guided Tour Mode
- Click Devices in the side navigation menu.
- Under the word “Devices”, you should see “Thermostats”. Click on Thermostats.
- Click Settings located next to “Thermostats”, the title of the page.
- At the bottom of the pop up, you should see “Self-Guided Tour Mode” and “Set Temperature”.
- Click the toggle to enable “Self-Guided Tour Mode”.
- Set the mode from the dropdown menu. Use the slider to set the temperature.
- Once the self-guided tour access code expires, the vacant apartment will return to the energy-saving temperature you’ve set for it.