Property Manager Help Center
What do I do if my Arize Smart Thermostat is offline?
First, check the router to make sure Wi-Fi is available. To reconnect to the Wi-Fi, simply reboot the router. You should reconnect within a short period of time.
To connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi
- Use the left < and right > arrows to navigate to the menu, then press OK.
- Use the right > arrow to highlight the Network icon, then press OK.
- Select Connect To Current Network Connection Status.
- Select Reconfigure to view the Wi-Fi setup instructions.
- Open the Arize Resident App and go to Thermostat Settings, then to Configure Wi-Fi.
- Follow the in-app instructions to connect to your personal Wi-Fi.
Note: You must connect the thermostat to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. Before following the steps above, make sure you are not already connected to your personal Wi-Fi network. To reconfigure your Wi-Fi, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.