Resident Help Center
How do I troubleshoot a hub that is offline?
To troubleshoot a hub using the device
- First, make sure the hub is plugged into a power source. You should see a green light above the power icon if it is plugged in.
- Try unplugging the hub, then plugging it back in to initiate the boot-up process.
- Make sure that the 4G/Wi-Fi light indicator is green during the boot-up process (red indicates offline).
- If the 4G/Wi-Fi light indicator is still red, contact your property manager for further assistance.
To troubleshoot a hub through the Arize Resident App
- Open the Arize Resident App.
- Tap menu icon located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Devices.
- Locate your hub in the menu.
- Tap Configure Wi-Fi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Tap Connect.